MEGA Adult Baby Pacifier or Dummy.
"Latex size 10+ nipple with large large guard". This is by far the largest pacifier in our catalog.
Therapeutic trainer for speech therapy and physiotherapy. These teats are stuffed inside with cotton, so they do not deflate like regular pacifiers. The photo comparison is with a size 6 adult pacifier
Very hard to find and sought after in the AB community!
Sucking is a natural reflex that exercises the tongue and mouth muscles while producing a soothing effect. To satisfy this innate need while allowing for proper oral development, orthodontic pacifiers are designed for the natural development of the jaw.
Pacifiers do more than just soothe - they encourage healthy oral development and support strong feeding skills.
- Orthodontic pacifiers are based on the shape of a mother's nipple while breastfeeding and are therefore optimally adapted to the oral cavity
- Conforms to mouth just like mother's breast during feeding
- Orthodontic design gently exercises tongue, palate and jaw, promoting proper teeth alignment
Care for Healthy Pacifier Usage:
- Prior to first use, sanitize by boiling in water for 2 minutes
- Pacifier should be cleaned prior to each additional use
- For day-to-day cleaning, simply wash with hot water and mild detergent then rinse clean, or use the top rack of dishwasher.
- Pacifiers should be replaced approximately every three months
Recent studies have also shown that pacifier use among may cut down or completely eliminate snoring. This enables those suffering from snoring to enjoy sound sleep themselves and make sure that their family members get their rest at night as well. It uses the same principle as swallowing. When a subject sucks on the pacifier, the tongue rests behind teeth. When the tongue remains motionless, soft palate no longer vibrates and consequently it prevents sound from occurring in the first place. In addition, while holding the pacifier in his mouth, the person is not inclined to open his mouth. Reportedly they manage to cure 7 out of 10 people from snoring.